How to Hide Recycle Bin – Windows Operating System – Follow the complete tutorial and know How to hide or Delete Recycle Bin on your Windows Operating System. As you know all the data you delete from your Windows Operating System are stored in the Recycle Bin until you completely delete it from your Windows Operating System. If you want to restore the data from Recycle Bin then you can see an option to restore the data at the same place from where you have deleted.
So know if you want to Hide Recycle Bin on your Windows PC/laptop then you can follow the steps mentioned below.
HideRecyclee Bin by using Control Panel on your Windows Operating System
First, open your Windows Operating System and then Sign Into your profile to access your Windows OS. Now, you need to open Control Panel on your Windows OS.
- Click on Start Button and then select Control Panel from the list of options.
- In Control Panel, Select Appearance and Personalization category. Under it, you can see Personalization option. Click on it.
- Under Personalization, Click on Change the Theme. Now you can see an option to cane the Desktop Icons on the left sidebar. Click on it.
- You need to Uncheck the Box beside Recycle Bin to ide from Desktop. Uncheck it and then click on Apply. Ten Click on OK.
- Close the window and then go to the desktop. Now you can see that your Recycle Bin as hidden on your Windows Desktop.
So now if you want to unhide your Recycle Bin, you need to do the same process and then Check the Box to see the Recycle Bin on your Windows Desktop. Check the Box, Click on Apply and then Click Ok. o to Windows Desktop and then you can see that your Recycle Bin is on your Windows Screen.