Recover Snapchat Messages on iPhone – Snapchat is one of the most used Messain and Video Sharing Application nowadays. Snapchat allows you to send Videos, Audios, Text Messages, and you can record the video and audio in the Snapchat Application itself. If you are a regular user of Snapchat then you might know about the features of Snapchat Application. Snapchat as millions of active users daily as it can be used all over the world. Interestingly, Snapchat deletes all the data from the database like Messages, Videos, Audios which you send or receive on your Snapchat Account unless you save it. You need to save the data within 10 seconds you send or receive else it will be deleted permanently.
But sometimes you may forget to save the data and Snapchat will delete the data which you required. So to recover data from the Snapchat Application you need to follow some instructions and then you can easily get the required data from your device.
How to Recover Snapchat Messages on iPhone
For this, you need to use third-party application which helps you to recover messages from your Snapchat Application. You also need a Personal Computer or a Mac device.
- Download and Install FoneLab Application on your PC or Mac Device.
- Open the Snapchat Application and then connect it to PC or Mac device.
- You will be asked to enter into Mode of Recovery from iOS Phone and then click on Start Scan.
- You can see all the content related to your iPhone after successful scanning. Click n Messages.
- Now you can see all the messages in the main interface among which Snapchat Messages are included in it.
- Mark All the Snapchat Messages which you want to retrieve and then click on Recover option.
- You will be asked to save the messages in the required destination folder. Click on save.
So finally, disconnect your iPhone and then check the messages on your PC or Mac device which you want to recover from your Snapchat Application.